Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2010 Halloween Surprise~ =D

HALLOWEEN PARTY~~~

This picture was taken sometime back by my notti baby gal~ =) I sleep till like piggy~ HAHA

This pic is duno Otw to where sia.. Longtime~ =P FAIL!~ =X

Last Friday nite~ 29/10/2010..

Pick my lovely baby from work, Bring her to watch The Last Exorcism.. THIS E WORST Show dat I have watch in year 2010!!! -.-''' Wasted $$..

Before we wen for movie. We have our dinner at Cafe Indulge~ It's at Basement of The Cathay. The food taste nice.. But very small portion.. =P


My pretty baby~ =)

The background looks Cool yeah? Opps. Not to forget my baby. LOL =P

Haha trying to do funny face. EPIC FAIL~



Tada~~~ Our food being served. Yummy~

Black Pepper chicken chop =)

I don't know what's mine.. SO dun ask~ =D

After our movie we head back home to rest.. =)


30/10/2010~(SAT) Happy Halloween Surprise~ =D

Before giving my baby a surprise we wen to City Plaza to look for her wedding heels. =D
Was shopping & walking the whole place. But wen we found 1 nice heels, It's the LAST PIECE!!! Always like that wan sia.. -.-''' So we never get the heels. Wen up food court to relax awhile & makan before I bring her somewhere FUN~! =)


Me had Cheng Tng. =D


Baby makan Scallops Ban Mian.. Looks nice yeah? $3 nia. HAHa Cheap Cheap~

I love her smiles~ Brighten my life =)
After we done wit our makan. I drove the car heading towards Mandai.. =D hahaha Baby still blur blur & asking me, WHERE ARE WE GOING AR? Dan I told her, We going to chill lo... I'm like acting that we going to chill. HEHE~

Wen I was driving toward BKE.. Baby keep eh eh where u going? West area ar? Dan I keep changing subject. HAHAHA~ In E end wen she saw Mandai road, She was, Are we going to Night safari? I was smiling to her after that.. =) Bought those tickets earlier on wen I was on duty off in Reservist..

I took out the tickets from e car drawer & gave it to her. =)
A smile on her face. =)



Wen to Q up for the extra Halloween tickets to enter the Haunted Village. Took us about 30 to 45mins to get it.. -.-'''

Some Ghost going around to scare people.. LOL


HAHAHA I started to do this pose.. Dan everyone was like Laughing their ass out. LOL Some copy my pose after that. HAHAHA =D

Baby is scare~ =D MUhahaha.. Poor baby.

Trying to make funny face! =D
Btw the Ghost looks like Ah Qua. =P


THE DEVIL's

Should I dressup like him on Deepavali ??? =D




Q-ing up for The Haunted Village.. =D Took about 1hour 45mins to enter. =D


Look at the Q.. -.-'' But It's worth. =D


THE MANSION



~+Gui Mansion+~

Look... Tomb Stone sia.. Looks real like Lim Chu Kang wans. LOL


I dare not Pai Pai.. LOLX


LOL Got to admit that, I forgot all about baby in the haunted house.. HAHAHA! I juz keep taking pictures inside.. HAHAHA! But baby was like keep kana frighten by them.. LOL Really sorry baby.. HAHAHA =X

He looks Ugly sia.. =P

LOL Told baby that this Ghost is a Chio bu Ghost. LOLX

At the Barber shop, Baby tot this Ghost behind me was Fake! Wen we was sitting down.. He wen to frighten her... LOL..



Yeah~ We survived~ =)

Wen we walking out.. Got 1 Ghost juz stand in the dark & try to scare me.. =P FAIL! HAHA
Baby was like helping me take picture, But got 1 more was juz beside her.. After snapping the picture for me, she quickly ran towards me.. HEHEHE~

Baby can be one of dem sia.. =D


Idiot face! HAHHAA


Me trying to kiss it.. =P

There's 2 Ghost sia.. In the Dim Sum.

Help!~ I'm Dying.................

This is wen we was otw to the Tram Ride. =D We Q up another 30mins.. -.-'''




On the Tram ride.. Hehe =)


This ghost is had good service wen I told him I wanna take a picture of him yet e tram ride is moving away.. So he keep walking till I got a shot. =)

The Deers.

While in the tram, Some of the Ghost will come from the front or back to scare everyone.. =D



That's all for the Night safari.. =D Guess my baby really enjoys this. =) Will plan a better one Next year.. =D hhehee..

After that.. We wen to meet up with my car groups... Tecky help me get a nice shot of my ride.. Thanks Tecky. =)
Baby SK-II miracle water... =) Hazel get it for baby @ a special prices. =)


31/10/2010~ (Sunday) Outing with My parents & Jack~ =)

Bring my parents out to Marina Square & shop around. =)
Had our dinner at Siam Kitchen... =) Nice~ 5 person & only spend less than 100buck on food. =)

Dad & Mum.

Jack.

ME!

Baby & me Act cute. =P Erm.. I tink it's me alone acting. HAHA










Happy family~ Enjoying our dinner. =)

OMG~ MY BABY SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEE!

Our stuff.. Bought my shoes & shirt for our ROM~ =) Baby got her Heels. NICE! =)

This shirt is well spend. It's worth it.. Like it so much. =)

The shoes too. =)

My Princess heels. She's so gonna be damn sexy on the day. =)

Loving my baby always.. Soon Soon vVVverrryYY sooooOOnnn... Gonna Hook Up Forever. =) Can't wait for the day to come... =D

Alright anyway my reservist days are over.. Gonna work work again... Hope to get promoted soon.. Arbo... hehehe.. =) Thanks for Viewing Readers. =)

Stay tune for our DEEPAVALI SPECIAL~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment