Sunday, December 12, 2010

~+ The Day That We Will Always Remember +~

Our ROM day at Furama RiverFront Hotel on 11th December 2010~

Below is just apart of sneak preview of us going down to Singapore Flyers. Taking some lovely pictures with my lovely wife... This is the day that we will always remember holding each other hands & exchanging rings.














I will upload the rest of the pictures soon when our best photographer Hwa Seng send it to us. Hope you readers enjoy our posing. =)

Have to Thanks to all of my family members that came & help us early. Thanks so much to my eldest sista that sponsor us. Love everyone that look over us.

Happy 8th Anniversary to you my lovely Calista wife. =)



Pictures with Amelia.




Yinggie thanks for this picture =)

No comments:

Post a Comment