Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pre-wedding photoshoot day

Rise and shine.
Headed to our bridal shop for our pre-wedding photoshoot.
Joann was saying hubby is so xi xin as he remembers to take pictures of me.
I dislike super heavy and thick make up.
But i have left with no choice but to accept what had to be done to make our pictures look nice.
I had to change to five outfits in total with five different make up and five different hairstyle.
Oh gosh,








And now its hubby's turn.
LOL..







Hubby done with his make up. Erm a bit gay..


I dont really like this hairstyle =.="







Mr Handsome. :D


My 2nd outfit~





My 3rd outfit.







4th outfit~




My japanese husband. haha.


Our japanese outfit~


Dint manage to take the 4th outfit as we were in a rush.
Finally home sweet home with our super thick make up.



Clothes that i bought on sat.
I realise that i seldom buy clothes outside. Instead i am addicted to buying clothes online.

No comments:

Post a Comment