Sunday, September 12, 2010

12 Sept 2010

Met up with Hazel and Eric on fri night.
Eric's new ride.


Saw one merc wannabe~






Caught Resident Evil After Life.
Wasnt that fantastic as i thought it would be.

Sat.
Baby made brunch.
I love unhealthy food.




Headed to Katong for dinner.
Look at the crescent and the star near it.
Its beautiful.









Sour plum(mine) and yuan yang drink(baby's).
I had porridge and baby had stewed pork belly rice.
Was a bit pissed when i ask the waiter whats inside the porridge since the name dint state anything. And looking from the small pic its obvious there is peanut, meat and cuttlefish. Just in case i order something that i dint like so i ask.
And he told me its vegetarian. Ask him to check out and told me its vegetables. Lucky anot waitress came and told me the right one.





Chicken feet.


Baby is always taking candid shots of me =.="



Happen to see Richard there.

HEaded to Changi V to meet baby's grp of friends.
Slack there for a while before heading home.
Had happy hours at baby house. lol~~



p/s: Just don't get why am i always the topic for gossip.
Do they have nothing better elses to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment