Saturday, January 15, 2011

14 and 15 Jan 2011

14 Jan 2010
After work headed to Triple One Somerset for dinner with GL and YH.
Its the first time we dine at this restaurant.
The food was good and of reasonable price.





Our drinks.



Our food is here.
It took about 10 mins for our food to arrive.




Makan time~






Baby's chinese tea.
Their stylo paper cup.


Me and GL.


Watched Who R You?
A Thai Horror movie.
Waste of time and money.


15 Jan 2011
Woke up at abt 8plus.
Then headed to Orchard to do my hair.
Baby fetch me there before he went to meet him friend.
Had a new hair cut. Lucky the senior hairstylist provide me lap top for me to watch movie else i will be bored to death for 4hrs.



Baby then came to fetch me to Bugis to wait for YH.
All the last min decision =.="
And it was drizzling non-stop.
So i decided to remove my gel overlay.
Tired baby.



Shiok to sit on the chair.






After walking for so long..
We headed to TCC to slack.





YongHan sitting on his BALLS...


Baby and Me.


GL and YH


Hung and LiangWu






Look at the difference.


As usual i had my Azuki Freeze.


Baby had to drink latte to keep him awake.


Their drinks.




Baby and my dinner.




Our lovely pic. Dun puke hor.


From the hair salon.
The two red balls are actually towels.
Need to soak in water first before it expand. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment