Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Eric's & Hazel's ROM 18th Dec 2010

18.Dec.10! Their happy day & will always remember this day for life~


Vows that they wrote for each other. Hazel was so touch by eric's vows & she tear... =|






The Gangs of Men... =)





Getting eric's flower a line nicely as he's already hangover before his big day. LOL~



March in for this love birds....

My princess & me~ =)









Now almost all of us are married~ Left Locky on the shelf~ =P



Eric, Hazel, Rikka & Rahim..

The Beautiful Monsters..... =X


Now we brothers have found our happy life & love... We gonna treasure it for the rest of our life. Keep them close to us always & making them happy each day is our priority.

I Do & I Will treasure you for the rest of my life. Having you in my life with no regrets. This I promise you my lovely princess Calista~ =) Your's Dear Jeremie~

No comments:

Post a Comment