Saturday, March 5, 2011

5th March 2011

Jac came back from Company trip and bought this for me and hubby~
Thanks sis~



Mum bought this fruittips~
Its a new flavour. Lychee nice~
But original flavour is nicer.



Tired look~


Baby paint and DIY my nails for me..
Im the most fortunate girl.
See how serious he is~




Got a fright when i saw a lizard and hubby and i decided to catch it.
Tada~~~





But we went to release it the next day~

4th March 2011 (Fri)
Otw to meet Happy pills~


Had ban mian at City Plaza.
I love it.. nice~





Bao bei ban mian~


Whose car is that? @.@



The rest had prata while i was stoning in my sleepy mode~



Bencoolen prata sucks + the services is bad..
Takes long time to order food.
But collect money so fast..


Love of my life~


5th March 2011 (Sat)
Had claypot rice and soup for brunch.



Isnt this slipper cute?
From GL.

No comments:

Post a Comment