Friday, March 11, 2011

Short meet up with PTS and Bdae Celebration

Thur.
Met up with Amelia at Upper Thomson area for dinner.
Ate at Nan Kee Chicken Rice Restaurant.
Food was so so only. Not that fantastic.



Act shy :X


Si bei hungry~


Half a chicken~


Preserved soup with seafood~


Kangkong~


Use the hair tie that Amelia gave me~


Exploring the present she gave me.


Thanks pts~ Love it all.



AngPao from Mum.
Dint took angpao from dad.



Fri.
Had surprises from Hubby and his family.
Initially was to celebrate mother's bdae today but they celebrate advanced bdae for me too.
Happy =)
Its really heart warming to spend bdae with the close one.

Saw kittens at hubby's sister house downstairs.
5 kittens in total. Damn cute~


Hubby happens to squat down and the mother cat thought that hubby is going to catch the cat and so it ran towards hubby. Damn funny~ Hubby quickly snap before he ran away.






Had dinner at Westlake.







Tired face~


Kaylynn trying to learn how to use chopstick.



Smile till so sweet..


Whatcha looking at?





Two big eyes couple~


Cute~


Here comes the food~









Kayden brought Ben to walk ard and bought ice cream back.
Greedy little boy..



I dint notice something was not right until i saw Kaylynn run towards me with bouquet of flowers for me and mother.


Happy girl with her flowers.


Kaylynn giving another bouquet of flowers to mother~






Kaylynn was angry earlier cause she dint get to hold the flower.
Naughty girl..






The ladies~


Look at Kayden so cute and blur at the same time..


Hubby and I.



Mother busy on phone..




Mother's flower~


My flower with unblossom lily~





My bdae cake~



Mother's bdae cake~



Singing bdae song~




Making wishes~



Cake cutting time~


Kaylynn was saying come let me snap pic.
She snap a pic of herself and Kayden.
Damn cute~



Finally finish blogging~
Hubby is running in and out of the room making phone calls.
Weird.
Doing some surprises for me since the clock strike 12 and its my bdae~
Wishing myself a Happy Bdae.
First time celebrating with hubby and hope it will be a good and memorable one =)
Anticipating to the things that he is going to do for me.
I Love You Hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment