Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our 1st Year Anniversary

Our 1st Year Anniversary (11th April 2011) Advances Treat from my wife~ =) My wife giving me surprise. But always kena caught by me.. HEHE~ She book a restaurant at tanjong Pagar area. Looks very clean & nice inside.. Like High class hotel style.. Love the place very much. Bring a happy smile to the both of us. Baby ordered a 3 course set lunch which cost almost $100 for 2pax.

I love this art. My pretty wife. =) Here come's our FOOD!


Wife fried calamari with Marinara sauce


My salad with mozella cheese.



Risotto My slow cooked lamb


After our lunch we head to Guan Yi temple to pai pai.. Then we head back home as need to work the next day. =( Thank you so much my lovely wife. I really happy that you plan this for me. Deep in my heart there's only you. Let's walk this long road together till death apart. Muacks.


Gonna upload another surprise from baby soon! hehe Stay Tune! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment