Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sunday to JB!!!

16th April 2011....

This pictures was taken before the night we go in JB... Went to meet jeremy at his multi story carpark after our buffet at town... =)

VersionR, EuroR, Swift (R) ??? hehehe~












17th April 2011...




Early in the morning 8am!!! We head to pick Longan & Guoling to JB!~ Hehe! Guoling 1st time sit our car go in JB... WEEEEE Her 1st time give us liao... MUHAHAHAHA! =X




Free flowing to our SG custom. =)







When we reached. We go makan Bak Kut Teh.... around 9am! LOL







They just started doing business nia.. hehehe~







Guoling & Longan...




My wife & Me~




Eric & Hazel was LATE! hahaha.. They came in around 9+ =P







Ice Honey Jelly~ WooooOOo










After makan Eric & me drove next door to do something on our ride. HEHEHE~ Fix Fix Fix!~~







My Little Blackie~







Then We though of some good idea & ask Eric to send the Ladies to KSL to shop & do their own things. HAHAHA! While we guys............. HEHEHEHE~ =P Lalalallaa~




Baby later SURE ASK ME What thing... MUHAHAHAHA~ But we only walk around & do our CAR LA~ =P Bleah~




When we guys walking around at workshops. We saw Andy & michelle!!!! They also came in JB!!!! HEHEHE! =D




Saw this BMW M3 with super wide bodykit!!! CHio sia.. Heard this car was up on HOT STUFF before... & also won many trophies!!!!




Cool right?




Found this & can be useful for car colour codes.. hehee~







So later part of the day I bring my car to service & to adjust my car abit higher as its always rub against the fenders..







Fix this rubber too.. To make the rear harder. =D








Bought this new titanium gear knob! Chio... & Cheap.... HAHAHA~







Everything was done & we head to pick our wife up.. SUDDENLY before we can go makan together!!!! Something happen to my CAR!!!! =(




Look at the camber!!!!







It's all the way Negative!!!!...







My camber nut give way... Lucky we are not far away from the workshop... Haiz... spend $$$ again...







Lucky it's just a nut... Thanks Guan Yin Pu Sa... I got pray before I left the house.. =(







So I repair it & did my wheel alignment!!!







This was one of the otherside camber nut!







See... The new one in gold is so Thick!...








The ladies are dying... Everyone is super Hungry at that point of time.. Sorry pals.. =(







Finishing my ride around 7pm.... & Everyone is dead hungry! LOLX.. SEAFOOD TIME!!! WOOOO







Park our cars at Shell station & went for makan!!! Desmond aka Lao Lang spotted my ride & came over to say hi to us.. hehe.. JB has lots of Singaporeans.. =D~







Our sugar cane drink... I give the person extra $$$.. = & it's Liangwu & Longan $$$.. HAHAHA! Paiseh dudes... Was freaking tired & blur at that time..







Gl, Han, Lock & Gillian~







Liangwu & Hung...



Hazel, Eric, Baby & me~ =O



Here comes our food!!!! Nice & Yummy~ Guess longan gonna change all his SGD to RM very soon! MUhahaha.. Cheap Cheap~








Look at our table... LIKE FREE LIKE THAT!!!! EH NEED $$$$ HOR!! =P




After having our dinner. We top up our petrol & head to wash our cars.. =D Weelock & Gillian left 1st after dinner.. Then after awhile Gl, Han, Eric & hazel left for SG...



See my cute wife... Grunghy face.. HAHAHA~ We have no more BRAIN JUICES~ hahaha..



VersionR & Swift Sport~



Our rides = Our Pride~



Having so much fun & We reach home at 11pm!!! Just nice for me to watch my LIVERPOOL game.. hehe.. Watch soccer till 2am++ in the morning.. HAHAAX!



This is the effect the next day... LOLX!



TADA!~~ ME HAVING FLU~ =( LOL


Alright follower~ Enjoy your weekdays at work... HAHAHA~ We gonna have more off coming this week~ HEHEHE~ Gonna take more pictures & blog blog blog~ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment