Saturday, July 2, 2011

Our new ride~

29/June/2011...

Well after driving so much modified cars, It's time for me to relax my left foot. =)
To build a family is not easy. But it takes both hands to share & love. Baby & I was feeling excited to change our new SUV car. HEHE~

Here's our new ride... BIG & HUGE!

With 17" sport rims.

Lousy Dvd head unit. But I had change it! LOL

Oh, This was our last ride in our Colt VersionR... Handling over this little monster!


After collecting our new ride, we head to bedok 511 hawker to have our dinner.. GL & Yh is enjoying the comfort of the ride~!
Look at Yh..!!!! LOL

Han & Gl~

TIME TO EAT!!!! YummY Yummy~

Mee Sua~ Shioks... Longtime never taste this food already.

Satay!!!!

LOL Pig trotter!~ Only Gl & me have this. HAHA.. Han & Baby dare not eat!



Ice kacang.... =)

My new key... 1st Toyota car. =)

My Blackberry~

Ringgit~ Time to Zhng my ride~

(This was type by baby) LOL She sounds happy... HEHE~!
Collect our new ride~
Yeah no more zoom zoom sound..
$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment