Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Day I Become A Chef~

I guess its been a long time since i cook for hubby to eat.
So i decided to whip up a dish for him.
He is one that doesn't love to drink soup, but there is "only" one kind of soup he fancy and that is Black Bean Soup~
Before heading to the market~


Was really tired from carrying all the groceries~

Cut the lotus into thin slices~


Soaking of black bean~


Hubby's favorite vegetables.
He loves eating it plain.


Boiling time~


Super hot!!
BTH~


Okay now boil ladies finger is done now..
Its as easy as ABC.


After boiling for one hour plus, black bean soup with lotus and pork ribs is done~
Hubby loves the soup very much and best still, the soup that i cook was up to his expectation and this make me super happy~


After our meal, i was packing my clothes half way when i heard a super loud crack sound.
And you know what?
Fat ass hubby spoilt my chair =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment