Sunday, August 28, 2011

PE Day + Shopping!!

Wake up at 7.45am and get ready for PE.
Decided to vote early so that i can go home and sleep again!

Waking up at 11plus and had breakfast cook by my mum.
Hubby's favourite black bean soup with pork ribs and dao kee~


My daily intake of fruit juices~


Look carefully at the cloth on the steering wheel~
Tats the dirtiest cloth baby have and it have been with baby for 6years plus!!!
Yucks~
He have one habit which is wiping his interior while driving and at times he purposely do it to irritate me!!



I'm good at Da Tou Tie~




My fav food in CP!
Bao bei ban mian and rojak~



Love of my life~



Look at their reaction. Ha.


Guoling: Dont take!


Looks painful. Baby dint realise it!


Watch final destination 5 and i find it waste of time.

Spot anyone familiar?


After movie, baby rush home to watch his Liverpool match and we had supper.



Clothes that i bought~


What's from make up store?
My loose powder etc that cost a total of $200plus~

No comments:

Post a Comment