Saturday, December 3, 2011

Malaysia 21-11-11

Went to our neighboring country 'Malaysia' on a Mon morning.
Well it's good to go on weekday because there is no jam.

Otw to the custom.



What's for brunch?
Wanton noodle and goreng pisang.



I always can't finish even when I order small portion.


Bubble tea again.


I'm getting my new iPhone 4s soon.
A gift from hubby. :D
And I bought the casing and anti dust plus stopper in advance!



Can you imagine I got mosquito bite in the shopping mall?
Yes, shopping mall! Not one, not two but four in total! Damn.


Was on the road when I happen to see this super zzzZZz rim =.="


Car wash time.
Waiting....


What happens after we left Malaysia?
Raining!!


Rolls-Royce!!


Whose car is that? :X



Miniature Choya for Mum!


Hubby is busy with his iPhone 4S!!

No comments:

Post a Comment