Friday, April 23, 2010

Our Daily Life~


TIOMAN HERE WE COME~ lolx Counting down e days~



Nice Breakfasts done by calista Mummy~ =)




Baby Stuff! Godly sia. I only use water for my face. =P


LOOK! OWNAGE! Auntie treats me so nice! I got my own space to put my clothes~
Baby was shock after seeing this message. LOLX~



Yummy Yummy! Nice Dim sum.


WTF chicken Feet! LOLX






My Pretty baby. Took a candid shot on her. =)











YY act CUTE! =P







Dinner @ Ion(AOBA) Jappy restaurant.



LOOK at my face! Weird looking right? Guess what! BAby Spit on my face wen i make her laugh! HAHAHA my face was covered by Black mask + her saliva. LOL! GG sia.




Healthy meal made by my mummy for both of us. =D NICE! Love my Mummy to e MAX!


I love this picture. She's so CUTE!!!!





I LOVE YOU CALISTA BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment