Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dinner @ Astons~

22nd June 2010~

This is baby & me~ =) My sweet little baby girl acc me to have a hair cut. After that we head home to pick up my parents & wen to meet my Sista at Katong Astons~ =)

On our way there~ =)



Baby, Mummy & Sista.


Daddy(AngryMan) & me! =D




Young & Old Ladies~ MuhahAHA =X


<----- Act Cool only~ =P & mE!!! Smile =)


Cream of Mushroom soup~ Yummy~


Garlic Breads~ =D


My IBC Root Beer!~


Look at my sweetie pie~ Happily eating. hehe =D


Hmmm?!


YumYum~


Whatcha looking at?




Me acting retard! =P


Daddy's Food


Sista's Food


Mummy's Food


Baby's Food


& Mine FOOD! =D Yummy~ Enjoying~


Sista Looks so blur! LOLX! Mummy busy eating liao. Buay ta han liao right? hehehe~ =P


SqueezzzzEEEEE~


Angry man.. DND (DO NOT DISTURB) =P


After having our dinner. We pass by Kim Choo to buy Ba zhang. Brought some for my parents & some back to baby house. =)



SooooOOO FULL! Let's see whats next coming on our bloggy~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment