Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Monday~ =D

21st June 2010~


Look at this, My baby wakeup & prepare breakfast for me before i go work. How sweet. =)

After work baby cook porridge for me to eat. But i guess she forgot to upload e picture to me! Will ask her to edit up the pictures. It's nice! & baby is getting better each day she cooks. =) Love her soooOOOOooOOOO MuchhhH!

After so we wen to AMK Hub to catch a movie~ We watch The Karate Kid. Rated it 7.5/10 =)


Juz to kill some time. Nothing to do? So Let's play some games. =)


Heading back to home. Home Sweet Home.


Pork sausage!! YummY! Baby brought it for ME! =D hehe
Sorry for my ugly look. LOL Gonna cut my hair soon! HAHA. =P



Brought all this to stock up at baby house~ It's everyday needs. =)


Supper for e night! HEhe. At last i have fully recovered. I can eat again. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment