Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Guo Da Li Day~

Baby and I slept at our own house the night before Guo Da Li~
Both of us woke up early to prepare for our GDL..
My relatives came my house for the GDL and at the same time i can pass them my invitation card and wedding cakes~
Mum prepare all this food for us~




Hubby preparing things to bring over to my place~



Things to bring over~
Si Dian Jing, Pin Jing and Red Wine~


Well all these things have to be brought to my place~


Before leaving the house~
Must pray first~




Ready to go off~









Otw~


Reached~













Things to be brought to baby place~




Hanging of the red banner~






From my mum :)


Exchanging~





Getting ready to go back baby place~










Back to baby's place~



Finally can rest~

No comments:

Post a Comment