Saturday, September 10, 2011

Most of the pictures are food~!!!

Who is that little boy on the right? =D


I heard someone is on diet?


My breakfast today~
Made by mum.. I super love it~



Mooncake Festival is coming and Jasmine made mooncake~
Something unique about this moocake is that she put Ferrero Rocher inside..
I think those sweet tooth will love it..


Met Ben and Amelia for dinner and they both bought something back for us.
Ben went to Canada while Amelia went to Vietnam~

Beef cup noodle from Vietnam.
Never seen this before and definitely im gonna try.



Plus a cute flower hair tie for me~


Ben bought this maple biscuit from Canada..
Omg this is freaking nice and i love it..
I wish Sg sells this!!




Mooncake from Bakerzin~



Homecook dinner by mum~
Herbal Chicken Soup + Veggies~

No comments:

Post a Comment