Friday, February 4, 2011

CNY Day 1

Slept at 12am on CNY Eve and baby woke up at 4am just to watched soccer match.
Well he's happy cause Liverpool won.
And he kept kissing me when i am sleeping.. So sweet.
All the tibits that will make me fat~


Ben, Jack and his mum came for lunch.


Beautiful flowers.



Lunch that mother cook.
Pig organ soup, Redang Mutton and Bakala.




Ba Kua addict!



Was cam whoring on the sofa and baby tried to be funny.


So i decided to snap another pic.. And i predicted that he will do the same..
haha..


Simply love my nails colour..



Lovely husband and wife~



Ang Pao time >.<







Headed home to bai nian with my mother.
Got to eat koniyaku.
年年有余



This 財神爷 is cute~



Drop by my aunt house~
My baby cousin..
Cute to the max..




Holding you tightly..


Had dinner over my granny places before heading home~

No comments:

Post a Comment