Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY Day 2

Headed to Jac place to bai nian and had lunch.
His mum cook all the dishes. I like the suan pan zhi.



I like this pic alot.
Baby was trying to snap a pic of me and Kayden just pop his head out and look towards baby.
That is how baby manage to snap his cute face. haha.




What are you snapping?


So engross watching dvd.


After which headed to Elder sis place.




Always loving sweet stuff. Bad baby~


Love of my life~


Trying to spoil the piano. haha.



Gambling time~



Like my son? haha..


Lao YuSheng time~












The mess that have been created~






Elder sis husband was afraid that the buffet wasnt enough and ordered pizza hut.



Knock out after feel hours of slp~



After sis place, we headed to MIL aunt place before heading home~




Part of baby's ang pao~

No comments:

Post a Comment