Sunday, February 13, 2011

Early Surprise Valentine Celebration from him~

Had surprise from laogong~ I must say it is really a surprise.
Initially was suppose to meet Happy pills for dinner at Quality Hotel for porridge buffet at 6pm.
I was looking forward for the buffet nevertheless.
I dint feel that things were not right.
Waking up on Sat morning and prepare to go out.
Laogong said that he wanted to go to Temple Street to bai GuanYin.
So i said okie.
Otw there.



Had some organic earl grey soya drink~
I love the taste~
Refreshing for a hot day in the afternoon.


After that we went to 'hide' in Iluma coz the weather is really very hot.
Was thinking that since the weather is hot why not just keep walking around.



Laogong say that will leave abt 5pm.
In fact laogong had plan a surprise for me.
Dinner at Rochester Park instead of joining happy pills.
Krish Restaurant~




Definitely a nice place for candle light dinner :P











Our menu~


Was texting GL.
Saying her being naughty cause she knows the surprise that laogong plan for me.


I almost tear~


Their chips is fantastic~


A bottle of Laurent-Perrier Champagne



Cheers~



My silly hubby~



Foodies~



In love with the Tempura Oyster + Cavier~
Heavenly~





Look at hubby's face. Red~~



Cute isnt it? =)


Blue lobster + Baby Fennel Chowder







My loves for hubby and smiling face for me~



Lamb for hubby and duck for me~







Warm chocolate molten cake with milk ice cream + milk chocolate ganache~





Trying to be funny~






Left the place and headed to meet Happy Pills.



Super red face~


At West Coast Mac.







Seriously speaking this is the best valentine day dinner i had.
Im glad i chose the right guy to be with me for the rest of my life.
Hubby i will treasure you more than anything else.
Loves you with all my heart =)

No comments:

Post a Comment