Monday, February 7, 2011

Dinner at Banana Leaf and River HongBao with Happy Pills~

Went to eat Banana Leaf with PIL and my parents.





Waiting for food to come. Zzzz.


Yummy.






I took a pic of the fish head curry but couldnt find the images =(

Everyone uses their hand to eat except me.






Baby just love snapping pic at me. hehe.







MIL is gd at eating fish head.
Look at all the bones =.=


Her pink nail polish turn yellow.
See the differences.


Spice to chew after dinner~


My parent fetch PIL home while me and baby went to Marine Sq to find YH and GL.



They had dinner at Inle.











Nice top~


Baby had this dessert~



Trying to be like a pro~


the food they ordered.
Seriously it was oily.



Dont believe? See this.


Hungry GL and YH.


Cute isnt it? hehe.




Weelock came after a while~



YH feeling the stress.. :P


Walk to River AngPao and play TopGun.
Fun!!












Artistic shots eh?


My hair become messy after this game~











Miniature guanyin temple





Everyone was laughin when we took this pic.










Saw the kiasu ppl? Using umbrella to take the gold glitter.
But its just a gold glitter and ppl become so kiasu not as if it was gold dust.






=.="




Poor rabbit become bo gay~


Look at my poor shoulder..
Played the TopGun and my hand become like this.
Same goes to baby's.



Last yr to take angpao.


Bo liao shots~



Trying to eat noodles with his finger~


No comments:

Post a Comment