Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Part 2 of Valentine's day =)

My honey wife gave me a surprise by giving me present & dinner date~ =)

We head to Bliss cafe for dinner.. It's our 1st Vday & also our 1st Husband & wife Vday dinner. =D

Our door gift~ Some taiwan cracker.




Baby trying to see whats inside! =P

Our Hot Tea being serve at the wrong timing.. -.-'''

2 drinks at 1 go.. Seriously DOts! =/

As for the soup, It's the best among the rest of the course.

Baby's dory fish~ =)


This my sirloin steak.. Hehe.. MOOO MOOOO!!!


They even serve Lao yu sheng for Vday.. SUPER DOTS!! -.-''''''

So baby is being notti & wasting the food! Hhaha...

Is my eyes very big? =X


As for this carrot cake, To me still not so bad.. But abit sweet.. Guess it's Vday, That's why they wanna make everyone have a SWEET DAY! =)

With Love~

Baby bought me my fav GUMMY BEARS! =D WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! & Braun buffel car key pouch.




Thankyou my beautiful wife.. I'm glad that i found you.. I will always give you the best I can. =)

Happy Valentine's day to everyone & Happy Birthday to DADDY! =) LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment