Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shopping + Movie~

Its another shopping day for us despite I am still sick~
Had lunch at Han's.

Hubby's meal set~




Guoling and YH's foodie~


Hubby are you really that hungry?


My Hor Fun~


Hubby's Chicken Chop (Mushroom sauce)



Another hungry girl~


I just can't stop coughing!!!


Nomnom~


Cheese cake lover!


Watch 2359 at 9plus~
I would say 8/10.
But I don't really like the ending~

Headed to Hanis @ Selegie for supper and chit chat session~

YH's car~



I had Ham and Egg Mayo Sandwich~


And this time baby had Hor Fun~
That's what I had in the afternoon!


See carefully!! GL and her big hamburger!
HAHA how to go on diet huh?


Kisses~


Someone looking so excited.


Yh your position of holding the fork and spoon fail terribly.


Another funny couple!


Look at all of their reaction~





Lovey Dovey Couple~



My new hair tie from Baby~
Costly!



Baby bought this and is counting down to his iPhone 4Ssssss...


Necklace for Dearest Mummy~


Guess what time we reach home that night? 3plus 4am~
My goodness sake. Thanks to the rain and stop us from taking our car.
But well, the girls had their girl talk while guys have their guys talk~
I'm loving it~

No comments:

Post a Comment