Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day With Both Parents! =)


Happy Birthday Auntie~ Nice durian cake brought by baby~





Auntie had make a wish that to see the both of us to have a bright future ahead. Thanks auntie for giving this wish to us. We will do our best in everything. =)











Guess that you guys was thinking why am i wearing back the same clothes as sat nite! haha C0z i'm going back home to change~ =) hehe & Uncle is nice to drive us all together for mother's day dinner~


Auntie & mummy~ =O



ME! Changed! Smells GOod too. (--,)




Both of us acting cute again in baby dad's cabby~ =)


We reach there early so wen to buy 4D & waited awhile for hanabi japanese restaurant to be open. =)






The aunties. MUHAHA~ opps =X


The uncles. =P




Trying out Dad's shades. Cool anot?


My Sweet little darling baby~ =) She's always so pretty.















Daddy 2nd Last order! He's always so KIASU! hahaha.


SEE! Not Enough! hahahax


I'm the boss! (--,)


Head back to my house 1st to send my parents home. Baby took this picture wen i'm sending my parents up. =) Love her alots. Happy Mother's day to all mummy's~ ^^


Baby made sandwich for me to eat. So sweet of it. =) I felt so much loved =) & thanks baby to buy the medicine from NTUC to eat wen i'm having gastric pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment