Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Weekend Spend Tgt~ =)

21st May 2010 Friday~ Head down to parkway parade. =)


Sweet baby~ always taking pictures! =D

Dinner @ Fish & Co. =)



Look! I'm holding on to my wallet! =)


TA-DA~~~ HAhahax it's my Tshirt print out! Not my wallet! hehe =P



We had Seafood Platter for 2. Super lots of sotong sia. Eat till wanna puke~ LOLX.
But baby getting more & more blur as she had alot of it. MUhahahah =X Hope she dun read this! =P


START! Happily Eating! =)


Had Ice creams! NICE!! It has been a longtime i had ICE CREAM! hahaha. Baby ate Soursop ice cream, as for me always Chocolate!!!!!


After Parkway parade, I bring baby to Marina Barrage to take a walk~
It's her 1st time there. =)



Can u see anything from this picture? Its a KITE with lightings. Cool yeah~ We gonna get 1 very soon! hahaha. Looks so cool as alot of people was playing kites in e dark! =)




Our sweet moments. =)




Loving her with everything i got~ (--,)


After that we head home to Sleep! Prepare our next day outing with mummy! hehe =)




22nd May 2010 Saturday~ Bring mummy out wit baby to Vivo City! Before that we was at Ikea shopping & brought Shade Blind for ling's room! Gonna fix it up soon! =)



On Our way to Vivo City! I ask baby & mummy to guess where am i gonna bring dem to! But they fail to make a right guess! HAhaha!


Xing Chen Pork Ribs Soup! =D

My best mummy~ =)



Look at my sweetie baby~ =) Love her looks! Always so sweet!



Look so old skool pattern~ haha. COol! =D




Had our dinner @ Vivo food court! Makan Bak Kut Teh. Its nice but they put lot of MSG!


Baby brought some chocolates & candy's. 2 chocolate bar was for mummy! =)
It's from Candy Empire!


Mummy brought this skirt for baby from Zara! Nice right?


As for me i brought some Tshirts of myself as its on sales @ Fox! =)


Brought this for mummy~ =)


Had some finger food done by mummy for SUPPER! We gonna be fat in no time! LOLX!
Baby loves mummy chilli! Spicy!!!! =P




23rd May 2010 Sunday~ When makan with baby parents at Old airport road hawker~ =)




On our way there in baby dad ride! =)


Baby & me had chicken chop but kinda taste suckie now! Not as good as before! =(


After our dinner, baby dad ta bao BBQ chicken wings for us for supper as my little princess LOVE CHICKENS!!! HEHE! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment