Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dinner @ Upper Thomson LongHouse

13th July 2010~

After skool baby mum made all this food for me after lessons. Auntie & baby was waiting for me to come back home. So nice to have a meal before sleeping. HEHE~ (FATS)! =P Anyway thanks auntie.


14th July 2010~ Dinner At Upper thomson.

Baby wen to order Rojak. this few days we have been eating rojak~ hehe. But the auntie got AP. LOL (AP = Attitude Problem)
I ordered pork ribs prawns noodles for my little cute baby~ She have been working hard for this few days @ work. Gonna bring her to more nice places to makan~ =D
As for me~ I had Prawn soup noodles. =D

After our makan~ Baby brought some Goreng Pisang & others for supper. But .......

She cannot ta han the smell & start eating after DINNER! LOLX So people says Monkey see monkey DO! I follow what she did! HAHAHA! Look Below =X

15th July 2010~

Well tonight i'm going for my 2nd lesson. My poor darling girl have to go home by herself~ Seriously i miss her alot even wen im @ work or alone myself~ =(

I L O V E Y O U M Y B A B Y C A L I S T A ! ! ! = D

No comments:

Post a Comment