Friday, July 2, 2010

My New Wallet~ =)

1st of July 2010~

Good Morning everyone~ This was cook by baby yestd morning for her breakfast~ =)



Getting prepared to go sign her appointment letter~ She found a New job~ =)
My Smart baby! hehe =)


LOOK! Baby brought me a new wallet~ How sweet! =) Its Braun Buffel wallet =) Thank my lovely darling.



More man looking wallet! I like~ =) hehe


me & my new wallet! =D


Everytime if you're giving someone a wallet, You should put at least $2 in the wallet. As old people says if you put $ inside, E person will grow more $. Believe it or not? =)


Yestd was very tired~ Lazy to go out to eat. So my sweet darling cook Mee for me to makan! Love her to e Max! Thanks my darling


This was her salad. =)

Baby Jia yu on your 1st day~ Hope angels be around you! =) Happy working!

No comments:

Post a Comment